Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Pet Society Updates

Here are a bit of Pet Society updates.










This is my garden 2. I've heard there is a strawberry shortcake tree and am trying to grow one. The little sprout on the end is the one that I'm hoping is my new strawberry shortcake tree!








This was a previous attempt at a strawberry shortcake tree, but it failed. The cupcake tree on the end is the one I got instead and decided to keep anyway. It's cute!








I finally got my bed back! I love the fairy bed and was sad when I couldn't get it back after I sold my last one for some fish bait. Thank goodness it's in my room after a few tries of the mystery fairy egg.
I'm also excited about the new sunshine sticker that's in my room. I think it's so bright and cheery!! I really love it.
The other thing I really like about the new and improved Pet Society is the way we can display our clothes. Charlie has such cute outfits that it's nice to show them off even when she's not wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment